Saturday, November 12, 2011

Disney World and Christmas

Hello there! I've completed a couple of pages from my Walt Disney World 2008 album today. I've been to WDW 4 times in the past 6 years and I haven't completed my first trip album (actually it has turned into multiple albums)from 2006 and just started working on some pictures from my 2008 trip. So here they are.

The first page is from the night we arrived in Orlando before we actually went to the World.




Supplies: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey & Studio Calico; Cardstock: Bazzill; Chipboard: Maya Road; Buttons: My Mind's Eye; "Best Day Ever" sticker: Echo Park; Letter Stickers: Lily Bee Design and Creative Memories

Next some of the pictures from our High Tea at the Grand Floridian.




Supplies: Patterned Paper: Echo Park; Cardstock: Bazzill; Flowers: Jenni Bowlin; Brads: Crate Paper & Basic Grey; Stickers: Echo Park; Letter Stickers: Echo Park & Lily Bee Design; Ink: Jenni Bowlin; Pearl Accents: Recollections

Finally, some photos from my Christmas Planner. I didn't put a title on the cover because...well...I didn't feel necessary somehow, as I plan to use this book over and over again. I'm not even entirely sure who made the album. It was a plain chipboard album that I covered with some leftover scraps from my stash...primarily Daisy D paper from about 5 or 6 years ago. The pages and dividers are all 8 1/2 x 11. I'm super happy with how it turned out. The dividers are all made from Basic Grey's Fruitcake line, which was one of my favorite collections ever. I couldn't post some of the pages because they had top secret gift giving information on them, but you should be able to get the idea.
















That's all from me today! I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment