Friday, December 9, 2011

Birthday Dinner - Studio Calico

Hey all...Still working on the past few days of my DD, but should have more up for you tomorrow. Meanwhile, here's a layout I created using the December Studio Calico kit "Brooklyn Flea"

As I may have mentioned before, I take WAY too many pictures of every single event. What's worse, is that I feel a pressing need to scrap them all. I've gotten better over the years and know how to get rid of the really horrible ones (which is still hard, but digital photography has made it easier). Therefore, no more blurry pictures in my layouts or photos of my loved ones making unintentional funny faces. My point being - I'm almost at the end of my stack of my birthday photos from this year. I'm so pleased!

Birthday Dinner




Supplies: patterned paper - My Mind's Eye, Crate Paper; cardstock - My Mind's Eye; spray ink - Smooch Spritz; chipboard letters - American Crafts; buttons - Crate Paper; date stamp - K & Co; tag - Ormolu

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment