Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hiatus Over!


Hey everyone...I hope you all had as wonderful a holiday as I did. Christmas was jam packed with activities and family and gifts and food. That was followed up by a road trip for me and Lisa down to Houston, Galveston, and back up through Austin and a very quiet New Year at home with the people I love best. I have done absolutely ZERO crafting of any kind, but I got a very special Christmas present surprise from my parents: a Cricut! Super exciting for me, as I've never had a die cutting machine of any kind before.

I hope to finish up my DD by the end of January, but for now a simple little WDW 2008page for your viewing pleasure. I used a lot of last month's Studio Calico kits for this page.

Streetmosphere




Supplies that I can identify off the cuff (I'll be back with the remainder later): twine, banner stickers - My Mind's Eye, buttons - Crate Paper

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the cricut! I love the buttons on you layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! Especially how you did the bakers twine along the top! And yay for the cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout! Sounds like you had a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete