Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My First Momenta D-Lite Team Post!

Hey everyone! I had intended to put some Valentine's cards up on the blog yesterday morning, but didn't have them done in time! So I'm going to leave V-Day behind me and move forward. Today, I have my first two Momenta layouts to share with you! Super excited (and nervous!) about this!

I really had fun playing around with all the gorgeous papers from the Chloe's Garden Pyramid Paper Pad.

Little Sweetie



I cut various sized strips and pieces of paper and layered them as a background for the photos of my niece. I added a couple of their Puffy Title Stickers to create my title "Little Sweetie". A little chalk ink around the journaling block, some brads and twine from my stash and I was pretty pleased with how it all came together!

Supplies: Paper - Momenta Chloe's Garden Pyramid Paper Pack (PA-2384); stickers - Momenta Puffy Title Stickers (ST-3003); Twine - Doodlebug; brads - Basic Grey & other; chalk ink - Prima

London Calling

First of all, I couldn't get the lyrics to the Clash's "London Calling" out of my brain, so it only made sense to use that as my title!



I used the papers from another AWESOME pyramid pack from Momenta - this time the Vacation Pyramid Pack. Such cool papers! I used some spray ink on the background paper before building the page. I cut around the bottom curve of the dotted paper to create some visual interest and layered some of the smaller papers on top of that as a background for the photo. I also had fun cutting some smaller strips of paper into banner shapes and used several of the stickers from the travel-themed Momenta sticker kit to complete the page.

To make the title, I cut some circles from paper and added letter stickers. One of the chipboard buttons from the sticker kit worked well with the twine and I used a punch and a foam stamp to accent the journaling block, which I also dressed up with some chalk ink.




Supplies: paper - Momenta Vacation Paper Pyramid Pack (PA-2389); stickers - Momenta Sticker Kit (ST-2328); "Calling" letters - Momenta Family Ties Super Paper Pad (PA-1839); spray ink - Mr. Huey's; chalk ink - Prima; stamp and tab punch - Jenni Bowlin; twine - Doodlebug

Thanks so much for reading and all your supportive comments! Please come back Saturday, when I'll be launching a new weekly feature that I'm super excited about!

12 comments: