Monday, March 5, 2012

Studio Calico Sunday Sketch

I decided to play along with the Studio Calico Sunday Sketch last week and here's what I came up with.

35 Years Later...My Hat On Her Head

So Parrish found an old baby hat that was first mine, then hers, and now Ellie's. Ellie tried it on and it was too cute to not snap a photo. I did a sepia tint on the photo before printing it out, which was a first for me. I'm generally a pretty strict full color scrapbooker.

The twine I used on the buttons was actually from the metal rim tags from Martha Stewart's Home Office collection. I liked it! It was thinner than regular twine and worked well, so snip snip and on my buttons you go!









Supplies: patterned paper - Lily Bee Designs, Pebbles, My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon, Crate Paper; brads - American Crafts; buttons - My Mind's Eye; letter stickers - Jillibean Soup, October Afternoon, Pebbles; Dec sticker - Jenni Bowlin; chipboard - Dear Lizzy for American Crafts; spray ink - Mister Huey's; twine - Martha Stewart

Thanks for looking!

3 comments: