Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How's everyone this fine Tuesday? Still sharing some of my London adventures this week!

Stairwell

It was kinda cool how the hostel we stayed out had the messages of encouragement painted on the walls in the emergency stairwell that led to street level. I had to take some pictures of them! They made me smile.

I'm totally digging Amy Tan's Sketchbook line. The colors really go nicely with all the lime colored accents our hostel used in their decor. And believe me - I took plenty of pictures just of our sleeping quarters!






Supplies: patterned paper, cardstock embellishments, fabric embellishments, letter stickers - Amy Tangerine (American Crafts); button - October Afternoon; twine - Jillibean Soup; spray ink - Studio Calico - Mister Huey's Estate Green; washi tape - Bazzill

9 comments:

  1. very cool~love encouraging words where ever they are:):) Love the design of your LO, very striking~

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cool and i love ledger paper. makes me swoon. the design rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!
    I'm referring to BOTH the stairwell and your scrapbook of the stairwell!

    I should make up some Silhouette vinyl signs to have around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photos are great! That is so clever of the hotel.
    And I LOVE your layout. Very artsy! Perfect use of Amy Tangerine's new line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's funny about the stairwell messages! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun, I love Amy's collection. I just ordered some.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute-love the little camera!

    ReplyDelete