Sunday, April 1, 2012

SKETCH ADVENTURE SATURDAY/SUNDAY - 7

Ah, the weekend is drawing to a close, but I (and Lisa...or Lisa and I to be grammatically correct) have another sketch to share with you today!

I had a ton of fun working with this one, as it allowed me to include bunches of photos all on one page!




50s Prime Time Cafe

This was my second visit to this restaurant at WDW and in fact, I had another post a few months back with a layout of my family and I at this same joint!

Lis and I always have a great time together, so despite a few minor setbacks (Lisa not having proper drinking identification, Lisa starving to death for lack of a meal, Lisa going on dessert overload, Lisa footing the ASTRONOMICAL bill for this meal, and so on....) we still managed to have a lot of fun!




I used mostly older papers from Lily Bee & October Afternoon, as well as a very new one from American Crafts and a fairly recent piece from Crate Paper. I really didn't use any embellishments, because the pictures and journaling did the work. Just some letter stickers, a couple of punches, and some homemade confetti! But I really love the results!






Supplies: patterned paper - October Afternoon, Lily Bee, American Crafts, Crate Paper; letter stickers - American Crafts, October Afternoon; punch - XCut; tab punch - Jenni Bowlin (Fiskars); other - staples

This is the week of WDW layouts, peeps! I have a few more coming up in the next few days, so please stay tuned! And another sketch for you on Saturday. And if you're really, really lucky..maybe there will even be some Easter layouts next weekend too! ;)

Thanks again so much for reading and commenting! You guys are awesome!

1 comment: