Monday, April 2, 2012

That Hat

Hey all! Happy Monday!

Today, I have another WDW layout to share with you:

That Hat

I had a bunch of photos of Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat at Disney Hollywood Studios from my family's 2008 trip to the World, so thought I'd put them together on a single layout.










Supplies: patterned paper - Lily Bee Designs, Crate Paper, Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye; stickers - Jenni Bowlin, October Afternoon, American Crafts; banner - Pretty Little Studio; washi tape - Bazzill; buttons - American Crafts, Jillibean Soup; brads - Crate Paper, Bo Bunny; twine - Jillibean Soup, Divine Twine

Thanks for reading! Back with more soon!

3 comments:

  1. Love the milk bottle cap banner! Cute idea! Thank you for the Disney inspiration. We're heading there this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun page! I love that Pretty Little Studio banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, these are memories you have to get down!

    ReplyDelete