Monday, May 28, 2012

Momenta Thank You Card

Hey kiddies!  I have a great Thank You card I made recently to share with you today.

Thanks

This is not the best photograph, because I actually made this card for my sister to give to my niece's teacher for Teacher Appreciation week.  It was already dark out and she needed it for the next day, so I had to create my own lighting.  I wanted to make sure I got a picture of it before it was gone!

I used all Momenta papers on this card and I absolutely love how it turned out. I've never liked a card I've made as much as I like this one!



The large flower was made using a Fiskars seal punch and I punched the butterflies with a Jenni Bowlin punch.  I added a smaller flower to center of the big one, and added some little gems to the butterflies for some visual interest.

Supplies:  patterned paper - Momenta (Super Paper Pad PA-1839, Chloe's Garden Pyramid Pad PA-2384); small flower - American Crafts; pearls - Doodlebug Designs; letter stickers - Dear Lizzy (American Crafts)

Thanks so much for reading!  I'll be back with a layout tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all of the pretty Momenta paper layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty..love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card!! Love the scrabble alphas!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennnie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete