Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hey everyone! It's been far too long since my last post. As I mentioned before, I was in Ireland to see my girlfriend for five weeks. I got back about week ago, but it's been a jam packed week!

I have managed to make a few pages and thought I'd share this one with you today!

8 Days a Week...







Supplies:  patterned paper - October Afternoon, Studio Calico; ephemera - October Afternoon; letter stickers - October Afternoon, American Crafts; tape - Freckled Fawn; flair - Studio Calico; ink -  Jenni Bowlin (Fountain Pen);  other - twine

That's all from me for now! I'm hoping to have some Ireland photos up soon as well as pictures of my sister's and Lisa's awesome decorations for Ellie's Hello Kitty party!

Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Deedee! Great page! The October Afternoon looks great with some Echo Park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!! love the little grouping of embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout! I love how you combined and layered your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 weeks!!! show us photos! welcome back btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! Fabulous layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dad use to sing this song all the time when I was little! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back.... The song brings back memories... Fabulous layout... Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back and what a wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all the OA!!!! Also love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you have combined the patterned papers on this layout. Berautiful.

    ReplyDelete