Friday, November 23, 2012

And So It Begins!

We Americans are all sufficiently stuffed with turkey and dressing and December is just around the corner.  I have finally, FINALLY finished my December Daily from 2011 and have my 2012 book all ready to go. 

So here it is...what you've all been waiting almost a year for me to complete...my 2011 December Daily.

***I must note here that I am completely and thoroughly tired of all the papers and elements I used in this book and while it is a treasure for the ages, I won't be picking it up to flip through again any time soon.  Maybe in 2013! 

December Daily 2011






 



















 
My base pages were made using the Dear Mr. Claus line from Cosmo Cricket.  Primarily.  I also have a few pages of other papers, including some vintage Daisy D's that I'd been hoarding for years!  There are a variety of other papers thrown into the mix for interesting layers, including a few scraps I had leftover from making my 2012 base pages (I still had to finish up days 23-25 of 2011!)  I tabbed each date, something I will not be doing this year.  I used a few paper lunch bags, about a billion stickers and chipboard pieces, a few washi tapes, and I don't even know what else!  A lot of what is in this album probably would be very hard to trackdown today, though there are a few brand spankin' new elements like some of the chipboard pieces I used from this year's Crate Paper - Sleigh Ride line.
 
If you have any questions about anyting I used in the album, please do not hesitate to ask me by either leaving me a comment in the comment section or emailing me.  My email can be found at the top of the page.  I'd be more than happy to help you out to the best of my ability!
 
Thank you all so much for stopping by!  Tomorrow I'll be back again with the cover, title page, day one set up, and remaining base pages of my 2012 album!  Can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Dee Dee - I have always wondered what a December Daily was - my interest has always been peaked, but I have never googled it :) Your's is stunning- what fun, what fun! I don't think I will have time this year - but NEXT YEAR I will make the time for sure! Thanks for posting and best of luck this December! Can't wait to see this year's finished product!!!
    Jasmine
    alittledabofglue.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's fabulous! I can see why it took so long to finish it. ;) I haven't even started my DD for this year yet, but I work better under pressure. I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The finished album is beautiful, love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's WONDERFUL~!! I think I also spy some canvas pages too? Love the misting and the addition of the church program too. LOTs & LOTs of wonderful details! Good for you to finish this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 2011 album -- great from cover to cover. I look forward to viewing this year's. Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete