Monday, December 31, 2012

A Final Christmas Post*

*Until I finish my December Daily, that is.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!  I know I did.  A very busy Christmas, but a lovely one all the same.

I have another Christmas layout that I completed a few weeks ago featuring the ever-famous Ellie.  We started Elf on the Shelf in our house this year, so I had this great photo of my sweet little niece meeting the Elf (she named her "Lady") and just had to put it down on some pretty paper.

Meeting Lady


I absolutely adore this sheet music paper from October Afternoon's Make It Merry collection.  It reminds me of all song books and sheet music I'd go through at my grandparents' house when I was a kid.  Specifically a little collection of Christmas songs that was published in the 50s, maybe even the 40s.  I need to seek that little book out next time I'm over there. 

 
More pieces of the Make It Merry collection.  With some of last year's Holiday Style thrown in for good measure.  Love this stuff!


Supplies:  patterned paper - Daisy D's, Echo Park, October Afternoon; tin pin, die cuts, small letter stickers - October Afternoon; chipboard letters - American Crafts; stamps and spray ink - Studio Calico; border punch - American Crafts

What are some new traditions you and your family started this year?  Thanks so much for stopping by and for your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment