Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life 2013

So, I've taken the plunge and decided to do Project Life this year.  I'm finding it a bit daunting already and I'm only at the end of week 2.  I think I need to accept that I'm just not going to have each week done right at the end of the week.  The biggest reason for this would be photos.  I live in a small town and while I can get my 4x5s and other traditional sizes printed pretty quickly via Wal-Mart, I am wanting to get a lot of smaller photos done as well, so sending them off to my new found photo processing love, Persnickety Prints.  I really adore everything I have gotten from them, including the photos I used for my cover page spread for my PL album.

Anyway, I am kind of falling into a process with sketching out what I want to include each week and taking notes, so I'm sure it's just a matter of tweeking that to find what will really work best for me. 

So, without further ado, I present to you my Project Life 2013 cover page!

 
I thought it would be fun to feature the people (and fur people) who are most prominent in my life with a "starring" theme.  I think it really worked well. 
 
Supplies:  stickers - Simple Stories "Snap", American Crafts; arrows - Studio Calico;  flair badge - Evalicious; tape - American Crafts (Amy Tangerine), October Afternoon; stamp - Studio Calico
 
I'm actively working on my other weeks, but it's slow going for me!  Week one is almost completed and I'll have that up as soon as I can.  I will also try to get a photo without so much reflection next time!

Now that I'm able to upload to blogger again, you'll be seeing more from me. 

Thanks for reading everyone!

2 comments: