Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dear Lizzy

So last week I came to you with a layout featuring mostly Dear Lizzy's Lucky Charm line.  I seriously love this line.  I purchased most of it separately, but pieces of it keep popping up in various kits I've gotten. 

You Make My Heart Sing

 
I'm not a feather person.  I received a pack of the Bella Blvd feathers in this month's Scrapbook Circle kit and decided I needed to try to use it. So, I layered it in behind some of the paper layers.



I've been using my sewing machine a lot more frequently late, particularly over alphas and titles

 
I love anything paper-clippy added into my page.  I just got these yo-yo flower paper clips and have almost gone through the entire package already.
 
Supplies:  patterned paper - American Crafts (Dear Lizzy), Crate Paper, My Mind's Eye; paper clip and die cut card - American Crafts; feather - Bella Blvd; other - buttons, wood veneer frames, twine
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment