Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lots of Embellisments

I remember the olden days (okay, like a couple of years ago), when I was always saying to myself, "gee, I really don't have many embellishments" and finding things to stick on a page was always quite a stretch.  Lately, I am finding the opposite is true.  I'm drowning in embellishments and can never decide where to stop adding them on, because I want them all on EVERY DARN PAGE!

Driving In My Car

Last spring, my mom, sister, and I took my niece to the Mayborn Museum at Baylor University in Waco.  This is such a cool place!  So many hands-on, interactive things for the little ones, as well as a collection of old buildings outside.  I think this little day trip started the trend of me taking 500,000 pictures of Ellie driving various play vehicles.  I find I'm scrapping a lot of similar pictures lately.  lol





Supplies: patterned paper - Studio Calico, Simple Stories; flags - Basic Grey; die cuts - Elle's Studio, Chic Tags; tag - American Crafts; buttons & bag - Fancy Pants; arrow paper clip - Freckled Fawn; cork arrows - Studio Calico; ticket - Jenni Bowlin; letter stickers - October Afternoon; journaling card - Pebbles; other - star sequins (from a Studio Calico kit) & polka dot brad (either Echo Park or My Mind's Eye)

Thanks for stopping by!
Deedee

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout, love all the embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout! I too love all the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout - love all the layers - and I too find myself wanting to use all my stuff on every project. I'm working on editing.

    ReplyDelete