Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Daisy & Donald

We got to Disney's Hollywood Studios pretty early before opening this particular day.  We were waiting in line and many of the characters appeared to entertain the masses before the park opened.  Ellie didn't get her photo with Daisy and Donald, but I did get a picture of them signing autographs for a random collection of children!





Supplies:  patterned paper - Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, Pebbles;  chipboard - American Crafts, Pebbles; flower & bow - Crate Paper; brads - My Mind's Eye;  flair - A Flair For Badges; die cuts - Pink Paislee; enamel dots - My Mind's Eye;  letter stickers - American Crafts

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! So bright and happy! What a fun memory. Love all the little bits you have. And I do love your blog template as well - it's making me feel cheery! I'm now a follower from the 2Peas thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute blog and fun, fun page. I just popped over from 2Ps. Glad I did.

    ReplyDelete