Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy NSD!

Hi all...It has been months since I've posted anything new.  Life has simply gotten in the way!  I've been scrapbooking quite a bit lately, but I've also started knitting again.  I'll be posting those projects too.  Right now I'm on a scarf knitting kick.  I really want to learn how to crochet, but beyond making my first chain, I can't get it figured out!  If you have any good crocheting links, please feel free to share!

Meanwhile, here's my first posted layout in some time!

Ka-Ching

I don't do many two pages layouts anymore and in fact, now find them very intimidating despite the fact that I used to be pretty much exclusively a two-page scrapbooker.

I loved these photos of my niece, The Musher, that I took of her playing with her Dora the Explorer cash register last spring.  (BTW, you'll be seeing that Minnie Mouse shirt in a lot of my layouts.  I bought it for her in Dublin in 2012 and she got quite a bit of mileage from it - including when we went to WDW last summer).




I'm super in love with American Crafts #Summer line and created this layout using mostly products from that line.  It's definitely in my top 5 favorite lines EVER!  

Supplies:  patterned paper - American Crafts; die cuts - American Crafts, Crate Paper, Elle's Studio, Studio Calico; chipboard heart - October Afternoon; letter stickers - American Crafts;  flair - American Crafts; button - Jillibean Soup; brad - Echo Park; stars - Studio Calico; flag - Basic Grey

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: